Ever hooked by Crime Scene Investigation (CSI) series? Wanted to play the cop or maybe the investigator in pursuit of the criminal? If you have been hooked with Sherlock Holmes, Lupin III or Detective Conan, then the Criminal Case game is the one for you!
The Criminal Case, known by players as CC is a game application in Facebook. It was first released on 15 November, 2012 and developed by Pretty Simple, a Europe-based company specializing on social gaming. CC has over ten million users every month. And just a year after its release, it has been awarded by Facebook as the Game of the Year in 2013. It even beat Candy Crush as the most popular game.
What’s the buzz for this game then? Why it became so addicting to many?
In Criminal Case, the player is the detective and will find clues to catch the killers and to be able to progress in the cases presented. It is located in the fictional world of Grimsborough and the player becomes a part of the Police force of Grimsborough. And like any cop on the line, the player will start as a rookie and work in a team with David Jones. When the two of you will be on the crime scene, there will be clues on hidden spots.
The players get the scores once they find the object to solve the case. The Star you earned in every investigation will be the “currency” that you will use in other work to finish the job such as autopsies of the body of the victim, lab analysis of evidences and interviewing witnesses. The case gets more and more difficult as the game progresses. It is not only about objects for clues, but the rookie cop (you) will even need to talk to the witnesses and possible suspects. Evidences are brought and analyzed. For this game not to be boring, there are different tricks for the gamers. There will be puzzle type clues for you to uncover. There is also some minimal work that you can do to break the detective work routine. You can also do some mundane yet possible way for you to learn about the suspect like checking the suspect’s clothes.
Why Criminal Case has become so popular? Reviews from gamers said this game involves a lot of graphic scenes and easy-to-follow yet intriguing narrative of each case.
And when you get hooked on a game, you don’t want to stop! But Criminal case requires Stars and Energy for the Rookie Policeman to solve the cases fast. And instead of being bored and waiting for the next day, we have complied simple criminal case cheats for you to survive the game.
1. Go to home feed, collect as much orange juice (3 juice) and one (1) potato chip.
2. To gain 7-8 energy, take on the forensic kits, solve it in a minute or less! And if you’re lucky, you will be able to gain 9 energy.
3. To get more energy, you need to get 5 stars in one crime scene. And to maximize your energy, solve and progress in the cases faster.
4. Get your friends to work with you. For players who’s into the game regularly, you can request for gifts and cards.
5. There is no limit on collecting the chips and juice so take it in order to complete your collection of heart and spade.
6. Of course, you have to play the game regularly for the daily bonus. And for your rookie cop to get those meals!
7. There are apps also developed to get more energy. You can try the Free Energy Generator
So instead of wasting some dollars, those bill they ask you to pay to gain more energy, take those criminal case cheats. It is for free and you’ll buy more time for those cases. So go now Detective and get more time on those cases to apprehend the killers!